Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Possibility

I feel kinda giddy and anxious, and I can't be anything but grateful to this moment. 

I may have a model pose for the pictures I want.  Like the cover of Starr Search I am thinking about creating a fake/faux Polaroid photo, something to entice the reader/buyer into looking for my erotic novel.

In it I touch every wicked fetish: blackmail, age, prostitution, groups, and incest.  And of course, photography.  I've taken my share & received some wicked images in the past but these were not cleared for publication or for public use/consumption/sale, and though they're gone, each woman who was generous enough to share herself with me won't be used in that matter.

I hope (if i ever become famous) they'll do the same; it would ruin me as a teacher. 



I am doing some sketches and getting ready in case it is a GO! ~ and the model can make my photos.  I also need to finish the artwork for the cover, which should be kinda like these images in black & white (or in a pen & ink style) and then added with Publisher fonts or something I can download. 

I've been examining what I can/might give the consumer versus what's out there & I truly believe this could be possible.

I'm unnerved, because if it works, I'll make money doing what I like and have another income to pay my damned bills instead of worrying, crying and praying.

Can you imagine e-books on your Kindle or iPad like these? 

Anything's possible nowadays.

Thanks for listening, praying, hoping and helping.

Dunno what's next but another step closer.

Thanks.



~j~

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

Great news! As always, sending you positivity and love.

AFare24Get said...

Thank you for the positive vibes & happy thoughts. Soon as a novel is ready I'll let you know where & when.

Thank you kindly.