Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Upcoming Changes

Greetings Author(s),

This is a little note letting you know I am changing the settings to "Bloggers" and then (possibly) to"Selected" in the next few months.  I am trying to go out deeper into the world and possibly create a name in publishing but there are some things I don't want to expose of myself along those lines. 

Thus I am going to begin limiting access to the blog "The Depravity Rainbow" which has my personalinsights and feelings, sadness and victories.  I am sending you this note so you can keep connected
with me in the future and if you're able, to not lose contact if you suddenly see I forgot you onmy list.

I will do my best to make sure everyone who's made me smile with their insights and expressions isincluded, but I am only human.

Here's where I can be reached: ____________@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,






Julian (afare24get)

****

If you received one of these notes you know you're going to be on a short list of people with access to this blog.  Why am I limiting access?  Simple - I am trying to "go Pro" as the expression would say, and I am trying to make sure my own thoughts aren't traded and beaten into rubbish.  Lots has happened since I began here in May 2008.  That's four (4) years of victories, sadness, anger, frustration and pathos that would be an amazing collection of fodder for someone to tear me down.

So there will be a short list here at least.  On the other side I am going to PUSH my "Rainbow's Beginnings" site as much as possible, and to do that, I have to keep it accessible and plausible for everyone to digest without feeling the revulsion rising up from reading my caterwauling on this site.

Thank you for following me for the last 4 years.

Thank you for your notes, prayers and love close and from afar.

Settings going shortly ... I don't know if I'll get them right or not, or may need to block connections in the future.  But either way, this is another step in my journey.

Much love ~ Jules

No comments: